HQ'd in Manhattan’s Flatiron district, Griffin360 is a PR, advertising, and media buying/ planning powerhouse. And, we’ve been that way for over 30 years. However, we’re now expanding our capabilities and diving face-first into the worlds of digital marketing and social media. We have the fundamental building blocks in place, and are making fast progress, but we're still missing one critical piece of the puzzle: Our Griffin Intern.
Who is the Griffin Intern?
1) Someone who can write. Whether it be an email to a client executive, a pitch to a newspaper journalist, a press release, or a client Facebook post promoting an upcoming event, you can clearly and succinctly communicate a message.
2) Someone that’s proficient in the major social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram… and when we say “proficient,” we mean more than just weekly posts about brunch, Game of Thrones, and/ or all that you think is ironic in this world.
3) Someone that’s intellectually curious – who likes to learn; who can read an article on a foreign topic – say, smart home technology – and distil it into 140-characters or less; who is “in-the-know” and up-to-date on current events and trends.
4) Someone that’s excited by the prospect of learning from us but also, importantly, teaching us all that he/ she knows about digital marketing and social media. While our junior, we expect to learn a lot from our intern.
5) Someone that’s interested in a career in the marketing/ communications industry post-internship/ college graduation. Ideally, if the pieces fit, we would like this part-time internship to transition to full-time employment.
6) Someone with impeccable taste in music. Our Griffin Intern will regularly act as office DJ and, thus, must have a keen understanding of virtually all music genres. (joke... kind of.)
Prior marketing experience, either through college courses or past internships, is a plus. Also, a minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
If you sound like the Griffin Intern, send us an email with your resume, cover letter, and availability for the spring semester to Dan Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.